2) Why do you want to be apart of the Support Team?
I want to be able to help the disord server massively. I feel like as the server is growing the pressure on the support team is building. If I were to help with pastoral care rather than development wise I think I would be a huge asset. I have been a senior admin for a Arma 3 server. I would like to focus on pastoral care and keeping the server happy, for example people can come to me for help for problems such as bullying, rudeness and any other emotional problems. I feel like I have excelled and I will excel in this area.
3) What can you bring to the Support Team that other cannot?
I can bring experience in the pastoral field. I have the ability to calm heated argument and I have a great view on arguments, I am not biased and I do not take sides, however when solving a situation I like to make both sides happy, however if necessary I will ban, warn or kick people. I can also bring expererience in the pastoral field rather than the discord field. However I believe I would be a huge asset to the team.
4) How long have you been apart of BCDOJRP and FiveM in general?
4 weeks. I have been on fiveM for about 100 hours but Arma role-play fo 900 hours
5) Is your knowledge more towards FiveM Development or just general knowledge?
My knowledge is towards the pastoral side and making sure everyone is ok and are not having problems with other people (like Human Resources kind of).
6) How active can you be as a Support Team Member?