When your computer gives you a tough time and you think of using a new PC, the biggest confusion that you may face is how you would transfer the paid programs from your current PC to the new one. And, Microsoft Office is not an exception especially when you need to use it regularly on another device. Fortunately, office.com/setup allows you to move your Office products from one computer to another quite easily.
Although there are several ways to achieve this, here we are going to discuss the standard way of transferring your Microsoft Office license from one computer to another. Before you begin, there are a few things that you need to keep handy so that you do not face any challenges during the transfer process. Primarily, you should have your Microsoft account login details handy. In addition to that, if you have activated the subscription using the Microsoft Office product key, then you shall need that too. However, in most cases, the product key is not required. In case you have installed it through a disk/file that would also be required. To know more about MS Office Setup then visits Office.com/Setup.
1. Visit Official Microsoft Office Website and sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new account.
2. Enter your product key (or activation code). This product key lets Microsoft know the software was purchased legally. The key comes with any physical packaging you receive and is included in an email if you ordered digitally. Select your country or region and language, as well.
3. Select Install Office. After the installation file is downloaded, what happens next depends on which web browser you use. When you select Install, a dialog window at the bottom prompts you to either run the file, save it, or cancel. Select Run and work through the installation process.
4. If the User Account Control asks whether you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, select Yes.
5. Once you run the downloaded file, the installation process begins automatically. If Windows asks if you want to allow the installation, select Yes. If it prompts you to close any open programs, select Yes again.
6. The install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now," and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
7. Microsoft Office is now installed and ready to use.
Hope This Helps You Out,
You almost definitely had an AOL mail login account if you used the internet in the 1990s. At the time, it was a simple email service with millions of users. Despite the availability of a plethora of free and popular email providers, AOL is still going high. aol mail login | aol mail login | study abroad consultants | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv | amazon.com/mytv | office.com/setup | cash app login | mcafee.com/activate