1. How old are you? 16
2. Whats your discord (ex. Makwert#0000) name and Server discord nick name? Aiden#3182
3. Do you have a working microphone? Not Yet
4. What timezone are you in? EST
5. What country do you live in? VA
6. Why are you interested in joining the SAHP ? (Minimum 40 Words) I would like the opportunity to be apart of the SAHP Team because I love the community and the server. I've always wanted to do my part to help better the community and I'm always looking for more opportunities be presented on how I can help PoliceRP and make the server better. Being apart of the SAHP team I feel will allow me to help make the BCDOJRP experience more realistic and a lot more fun for not just the community but for new players joining in. I want to see BCDOJRP grow to the point where we have to get 128 player slots and I believe that I can help with the SAHP team come up with some really great events that will make the SAHP Team more known throughout the community and then eventually more and more people will hear about these great events and how fun our server is and the server will start getting full and then eventually we'll have to upgrade to 128 player slots. This is a great way to get our server more known and this is why I want to be apart of the event team. To make PoliceRP more fun for players, get the name out there and have more and more players coming in. So to sum it all up, I wanna make the BCDOJRP environment fun for our players and help the server grow. For these reason, I believe I would make a great Event Team member and this is why I want to join. Thank you for considering me to be apart of the SAHP team.
7. What can you contribute to your chosen department? Why should we pick you over another applicant? (Minimum 50 Words) I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I feel I have what it takes. It’s important to have people that can cope with the pressure as well as learn and teach as best they can. It’s also all about engaging activities with the community. Whether this be by events or helping out with sits. I have the knowledge and integrity to help out where possible or impossible. I am active, fun, friendly, fair, but most important, serious whenever I need to. If people brake the rules, they need to know and understand what they did wrong to provide the best gaming experience. Teaching these people what they did wrong will prevent them from doing the same thing again. I want to help out and make sure people are sticking to the rules. I’ve been dealing with a lot of people with questions whenever I look back at my former Roleplay experiences. I coped with a lot if situations which I could all withstand and solve properly.
8. Do you have any experience being a Law Enforcement Officer? Yes, I was Apart of a Community for 3 years then I retired because I felt like it was time for me to go. I was a Undersheriff then I retired and I was Undersheriff for 2 years.
9. Do you agree that any internal conversions between the Staff Team must not leave staff-only voice channels, and is strictly prohibited to be recorded? Yes
10. Do you agree to follow the Chain of Command of your department? Yes
11. Do you agree to show respect and maturity at all times? Yes
12. Do you understand that you could receive consequences from your supervisors if you are not following the rules? Yes
13. Do you understand that you can be removed or blacklisted from a department, if you have received a certain amount of disciplinary actions? Yes
14. Do you understand that you still must respect everyone, even if they are younger/older than you? Yes