Whats your discord name? (Includes your discord ID) *
[5D-68] [Z-06] Brandon S.#4195
Not Required- To make things easier could you put you steam profile here...
How old are you? (Lying about your age will result in a denied application and a temporary ban) *
What timezone are you in? *
What country do you live in? *
Why do you want to be a moderator on BCDOJRP? *
- Well honestly because i am an active member and always see people breaking rules. I always see issues when staff are not on, i usually try to help with those issues but they seem to not listen to me because i am not staff and can not do anything if they continue.
What experience, if any, do you have moderating? Are you currently staff on another server? If you have left a previous staff position on another server, explain why. Have you learned from your mistakes, if you had made any? *
- I have has no moderating experience on FiveM. I have on different servers mainly on minecraft for my own servers and others. I am currently not staff anymore. I left because i did not like the game anymore, it got boring. Their where no situations that could make it not boring. I do not think i made any mistakes. No one ever told my if i made any, everyone just told me i was doing a good job.
What can you contribute to BCDOJRP? Why should we pick you over another applicant? *
- An active player who can help out with issues in game. I have a small bit of coding experience (Still trying to learn more), and i can help out players and deal with players who do not like to listen to rules. I already try to talk to people who do not like to listen anyways, i will talk to CO's about how to be a cop on the server, help them out if i see them in the wrong uniform or car. I am an active player, on every day for a good bit of the day.
How long have you been roleplaying? This includes games other than FiveM. Why do you like to roleplay? Explain in detail. *
- I have been roleplaying on DOJ since 2016, and about 2011 on kik and discord. Mainly on GTA 5, Call of duty, minecraft, so on. I honestly like to roleplay because it puts me into interesting situations where i have to find out how to deal with everything. How to solve the issue at hand or how to come up with a new issue or scenario.
If someone was exploding cars, what would their punishment be? Explain in detail. *
- A kick. If they are exploding cars at random it could be considered as VDM. They are lagging up peoples games and the server. If they come back and do it again i would ban. They had already gotten the warning before hand with the first kick. If they do not understand why they got banned then staff (Me) and that player can talk it out and i can tell him in detail why it is not allowed and what effects it has.
If someone was threatening members with a DDOS Attack or other form of "Hacking," what would their punishment be? Explain in detail. *
- I would instantly ban this person (IP if at all possible) This communities players should feel safe and not have to deal with another players threats about getting their ip, hacking their pc, or taking down their internet.
If someone was threatening another player, but insisted it was part of a roleplay, what would you do? The victim is insisting they are being harassed.Explain in detail. *
- I would give a verbal warning to that player. But in addition after i left i would spectate him, making sure he was not doing it out of roleplay and on purpose. If he continues i would issue a console warning, if he continued after that i would kick him. If he kept coming back after that i would ban him for 1 day. After that day if it kept happening and i kept getting reports i would perm ban. The players on the server should not have to deal with someone else harassing them.
Do you agree to not talk about your application to staff members OR civilians? * (yes or no)
Do you agree not to ask ANYONE to view your application? * (yes or no)
Do you agree that any internal conversions between the Staff Team must not leave staff-only voice channels, and is strictly prohibited to be recorded? * (yes or no)
Do you acknowledge that changing your discord or forum name during the application process can effect its outcome? (If we can't find you, we cant promote you!) * (yes or no)
If you ask about your application it will be denied and you can be banned from the server. Do you understand? * (yes or no)