Whats your discord name? (Includes your discord ID) *
- My Discord Name: transgender#0890 Not Required- To make things easier could you put you steam profile here...
- Steam Community Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842590102/
How old are you? (Lying about your age will result in a denied application and a temporary ban) *
- I am currently 16 years old. What timezone are you in? * - I am within the Eastern Standard Time Zone [EST]
What country do you live in? *
- I live in the United States specific within the State of New York. Why do you want to be a moderator on BCDOJRP? *
- I would like to be a moderator on the BCDOJRP Server for several reasons. Lately I have been in the server for a few hours a day and I have noticed a lot of fail roleplay and in general people who totally disregard server rules ruining the experience for other people's gameplay within the BCDOJRP Community. Unfortunately with the server being so big there isn't always a Moderator who can enforce the server rules and ensures that people are role playing properly, so I do feel that I could be a crucial asset preventing a lot of fail roleplay from ruining other people's experience. Since I have been on for 6+ hour days, there have been many situation where if I were a mod, I could've prevented certain issues from occurring. Other than this, I do believe in my previous experience, being a Moderator was a fun job to have and it would make me feel better that I helped someone else out in improving their overall gameplay and enhancing the not only mine but the BCDOJRP's Community reputation as a whole.
What experience, if any, do you have moderating? Are you currently staff on another server? If you have left a previous staff position on another server, explain why. Have you learned from your mistakes, if you had made any? * - Yes I have quite a bit of experience moderating various servers across FiveM and other gaming platforms. I was previously a Moderator for BCDOJ but I didn't center my job as a huge priority and became very inactive. I do regret this deeply because I had the potential to be a Senior Admin by now if I didn't take the position for granted. Now that I have learned from my mistakes, I have decided to try again in accomplishing my goal by putting hours upon hours on the server to avoid what happened before. Other than this, I have been a Moderator in other smaller servers before BCDOJ such as Injustice Roleplay and New York State Roleplay but left each of them because the servers weren't nearly as active as BCDOJRP servers are and I wanted to accomplish more so I decided to put all my times towards this community. Other than moderating FiveM servers, I have also moderated discord servers and other gaming servers with thousands of members. With this experience, I have shaped myself into a better Moderator.
What can you contribute to BCDOJRP? Why should we pick you over another applicant? How long have you been roleplaying? This includes games other than FiveM. Why do you like to roleplay? Explain in detail. *
- I can contribute my time, effort, and dedication to BCDOJRP. I should be picked over other applicants because of my experience, passion, and traits. I am also a very responsible person, and I often know how to handle certain situations as efficient as possible ensuring a beneficial solution. All in all, I promise that I would put my best work forward and serve my purpose as a Moderator for the BCDOJRP server. I have been roleplaying for over 2 years now possibly 3, and thus far BCDOJRP is my favorite roleplay community and I intend on sticking with it for years to come. If I was granted this position, I would put hours upon hours to prove myself worthy of this position. In all honesty, Roleplay is a great hobby for me that is fun to partake in on a daily basis to give me a break from schoolwork and sports. I have developed a passion for it about 3 years ago and since then I started on ROBLOX and moved to FiveM.
If someone was exploding cars, what would their punishment be? Explain in detail. * - If someone was exploding cars, I would pull them aside and talk to them seeing if they have been confronted by anyone for this specific topic before. If it is the first time this person was encountered for exploding cars, I would let him/her off with a warning due to it being a first offense. If they continued, next time it would be a kick, and if they don't comply after the kick they would get banned.
If someone was threatening members with a DDOS Attack or other form of "Hacking," what would their punishment be? Explain in detail. *
- If someone was threatening members with a DDOS Attack or other form of "Hacking" their punishment would be a permanent ban because this is something that isn't taken lightly and could totally mess up a server if it were to happen like it has in the past.
If someone was threatening another player, but insisted it was part of a roleplay, what would you do? The victim is insisting they are being harassed.Explain in detail. *
- If someone was threatening another player, but insisted it was part of a roleplay, I would first pull each player aside separately to hear both of their stories. After hearing each of their stories, I'd recommend that the players should not roleplay with each other and stay away from each other for the most part. If either one of them doesn't comply, further disciplinary action will be taken. What do you do on a daily basis in real life that could cause you to not be on the server at specific times? EX. (School, work, traveling)
- I have school, but I can make my schedule flexible during the week so I can dedicate a lot of time to the server as well. I must admit, I do have a lot more free time on the weekends when I can get on for 10 hours straight. Do you agree to not talk about your application to staff members OR civilians? * (yes or no)
- Yes, I agree. Do you agree not to ask ANYONE to view your application? * (yes or no) - Yes, I agree. Do you agree that any internal conversions between the Staff Team must not leave staff-only voice channels, and is strictly prohibited to be recorded? * (yes or no) - Yes, I agree.
Do you acknowledge that changing your discord or forum name during the application process can effect its outcome? (If we can't find you, we cant promote you!) * (yes or no) Yes, I do acknowledge this.