1. Do you Have A microphone: Yes
2. How active are you * 4-5 days a week
3. How old are you? * 14
4. Is Driving on the wrong side of the street saying "I'm British" Acceptable why or why not: No, it's acceptable, this is because the map takes place in California, and to be able to drive you have to have a licence, meaning you know you have to drive on the right lanes.
5. Do you think Running every time a cop pulls you over is acceptable why or why not: No, because the point of Rp is to almost imitate real life, meaning every time you get pulled over and you run, makes it unrealistic.
6. What's A good rp scene: Something's that would make a good RP scene is one that involves multiple people, includes multiple groups of people, and has a good plot.
7. What do you think good RP is in your perspective * One that can be looked upon as a role RP scene, one that has the "heroes" and the "Villians" who can either be caught or killed in some sort of scene.
8. what would you do if someone was breaking the rules * Report there ID number to staff and let them solve the situation.
9. Why do you want to be certified? * So I can be more involved in the server that I play on
10. How long have you been roleplaying? * A year and a half, transferring over from Gmod RP servers
11. What does a certified civ do? * Be a model to the non-certified civs hoping that they will also become more involved in the server and in return becoming a certified civ
12. How long have you been with BCDOJRP? * Three months, I also took a break of about two weeks to just do some other stuff outside of my PC.
13. Do you understand that lying about age can result in a removal from CC * Yes
14. Do you promise to not be mean or break any major rules and do good rp * Yes
15. Do you understand you Can be removed from CC at anytime if you break the rules *Yes