1. Do you Have A microphone
2. How active are you *
3. How old are you? *
4. Is Driving on the wrong side of the street saying "I'm British" Acceptable why or why not
No because you must stick to the server rules, if you drive on the left constantly that's unrealistic driving.
5. Do you think Running every time a cop pulls you over is acceptable why or why not
No, sometimes just take the ticket. Eventually the cops will get bored of getting into 10-11 with you. Also if you ram everytime, that would include peacetime, and you can't run during peace time.
6. What's A good rp scene
A 10-11, bank robbery (when peacetime is off), going to work in a hurry.
7. What do you think good RP is in your perspective *
No disrespect, stick to the rules. Not breaking character, not being unrealistic.
8. what would you do if someone was breaking the rules *
Don't take it into your own hands, report the player and/or call an admin.
9. Why do you want to be certified? *
I would like to rp being certified because I want to prove that I follow the rules, I am a good civ to rp with, use better cars etc.
10. How long have you been roleplaying? *
On this server, a month at most. But rp experience in general, 2 years.
11. What does a certified civ do? *
Follows the rules, makes a good rp scene and doesn't disrespect people.
12. How long have you been with BCDOJRP? *
About a month, I'm also in the BCSO.
13. Do you understand that lying about age can result in a removal from CC *
14. Do you promise to not be mean or break any major rules and do good rp *
15. Do you understand you Can be removed from CC at anytime if you break the rules *